I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Jun 14, 2015

Steampunk Snowman Digi Freebie

Hi there,

This little steampunk snowman was inspired by a clay figure I saw a while back. I love steampunk images -- I don't know why because I'm really a pretty traditional type of girl...I just like the look of them I guess. 

So if you're into steampunk maybe this image will fit the bill for Christmas.




Hope your kids all had fun collecting candy last night! I went over to my DIL's place for dinner while she handed out candy. She got so excited every time someone came to the door. She was more entertaining than the kids costumes were. 

Most original costume? A dill pickle. Lol....

Blessings,
Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments!