I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

May 4, 2017

Sew Together Bag, Fix Those Pocket Sides.

Hello there!

It is a warm day out here in the 'Loops! I went for a walk in the park and the flowers are starting to bloom, trees are pushing out some buds and will soon be pink and white with blossoms. The park is just beautiful this time of year.

I've been sewing, crocheting and making cards. I took pictures, but didn't get around to posting anything until today. The last thing I shared with you was my Fabric Post Card. It was kind of an aside project. I was actually making a Sew Together Bag out of that fabric. I'll probably put them together. So that is what I am sharing today.


 These bags are almost 10" long and have several pockets inside. Three are zippered, and four are open pockets.


I made a change to this bag that I haven't done to any of the others I have made. People noticed that sometimes things fell out of the outer open pockets. How annoying!

So, I corrected that in this bag by creating elasticized sides on those outer pockets. s


Well, that's my first post for today.

Enjoy the sun!
Carmen

1 comment:

  1. A wonderful idea and a very beautiful postcard

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!